During the summer months please ensure your child is properly hydrated before practice and games. Frequent water breaks will be provided during activity, players are encouraged to bring their own sports drinks as well.
Encouragement from parents to drink fluids before practice and games is essential. Remind your child to drink fluids after activity to replace fluids lost during practice & games.
The Baltimore Terps is excited to once again offer Spring activities for kids 5-14 years old. All programming will be in strict accordance with CDC, State of Maryland, and local guidelines. Click on the links below for more information.
● CDC COVID-19
● MSDE Child Care COVID-19 Guidance
● State of Maryland Department of Health directives – Youth Camps
● State of Maryland Executive Orders, COVID-19 information, and Press Releases -
● Baltimore City Executive Orders
● Baltimore City Public Schools Policies and Regulations
All Terps Coach's are certified yearly by USA Football in both Tackle and Heads UP courses.
We maintain a Player Safety Coach who is responsible for our compliance with core Heads Up Football® health and safety protocols, including coaching certification and conducting safety clinics for coaches, parents and players.